The Multicultural Sports Club strives to promote social inclusion through sport by encouraging the concept of sportsmanship and mateship across cultural boundaries.
The Multicultural Sports Club offers a range of participation and development opportunities targeted at young people under the age of 25 years from all cultural backgrounds. These include:
- Mini Stars programs focused on enhancing gross motor development, hand eye coordination and social skills in children under 5.
- Junior Stars before, during and after school programs for 5-12 year olds that aim to get more children more active, more often.
- All Stars Youth Programs and MSC Sports teams that provide a fun, inclusive soft entry into sport for young people from all cultural backgrounds.
- KRANK School Holiday programs for children and young people aged 5-17 years.
- Training and qualification pathways for young people wanting to take their passion for sport further with Coaching and Officiating.
- Tournaments and Community Leagues including our annual Multicultural Youth Games.
As well as our own programs, we can also provide guidance and support for young people wishing to join a local community sports club or association, or those wishing to form their own team to join a local league or tournament.
We invite all young people to get involved with the Multicultural Sports Club, whether you were born in Australia or have just arrived!
If you would like to know more, please contact our Sports Team on email@example.com or 07 3412 9918.